If you or your family are sick or symptomatic, do not enter the Academy to attend an in-person class or lesson. Students are to use the restroom at home prior to attending the Academy. The piano keys, benches and music stands will be cleaned and disinfected prior and in between each class or private lesson.
For entering the Academy, these are the steps and procedures:
- Parent or guardian is to drop student off at the front door and sign-in using the form on this page below.
- Adult students have to sign-in using the form on this page below.
- There can be no waiting room for parents. The waiting room is closed.
- Students are required to wear masks while inside the Academy.
- Students must bring their own instrument (except for a piano, drum set and music stand).
- Students must bring their own books, their own water bottle, their own pencils, crayons for younger students, sharpeners, metronomes, tuners and any required accessories for learning and class time.
- Parent or guardian is to pick-up their student at the parking lot door (the back door) at the East Brunswick Academy.
To enter the East Brunswick or Whitehouse Station Academy complete the following form below.