10/28/20 — If you or your family are sick or symptomatic, do not enter the Academy.
Students are to use the restroom at home prior to attending the Academy for their scheduled class or private lesson.
The piano keys, benches and music stands are cleaned and disinfected prior to and in between each class or private lesson by the classroom teacher. The Academy is cleaned and disinfected at the end of the teaching day by the classroom teacher and/or Academy Director.
For entering the Academy, these are the steps and procedures:
- Adult students or parents are required to acknowledge this form below one time, before attending the first in-person class or private lesson — at either East Brunswick or Whitehouse Station.
- Parent or guardian is to drop-off the student at the front door of the Academy.
- There is no waiting room for parents. The waiting room is closed.
- Students are required to wear masks while inside the Academy.
- Teachers will be wearing masks while inside the Academy.
- Students must bring their own instrument (except for a piano, drum set and music stand).
- Students must bring their own books, their own water bottle, their own pencils, crayons for younger students, pencil sharpeners, metronomes, tuners and any required accessories for learning and class time.
- Parent or guardian is to pick-up their student at the parking lot door (the back door) at the East Brunswick Academy and front door at Whitehouse Station.
To enter the East Brunswick Academy or Whitehouse Station location for in-person lessons/classes complete the following form below.