We Love What We Do. We Can Help You.
Music School Consulting is a passion for our Director, Brandon Kurzawa. He has been consulting music teachers and music schools for several years. We can help improve the standards of music education and private music instruction for students, parents and teachers in New Jersey and beyond.
Music Notes Academy, a 2012 award-winning SBDC New Jersey music school, sets the standard in many ways for music instruction. Your music school, studio or private teaching practice may benefit from some perspective from an industry-leading music school.
Talk with us to learn more on how we may be able to help you – a private lesson music teacher or small business owner who is starting a music school – to organize, manage and maintain your music school.
We Offer Music Consulting For
Areas Where We Can Help
- Music Curriculum Design
- Instructional Methods & Curriculum
- Program Development
- Teaching Strategies & Pedagogy
- Website Design, Development, Hosting, etc…
- Marketing & Social Media
- Start-Up Procedures
- Closing Your School Procedures
- Human Resources
- Employees Versus Independent Contractors
- Operating Procedures
- Commercial Leases
- Student Performance Production/Planning
- Student Assessments & Evaluations
- Inventory & Musical Instruments Sales, Rentals & Repairs
- Wholesale & Distributors
- Payroll & Human Resources
- We have partners to assist with your payroll
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Buying a music school in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or Connecticut
- Selling your music school in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or Connecticut
Images of Music Notes Academy