Summer Nights @ Music Notes. We love Summer. Music students and parents should love Summer Nights @ Music Notes too.
Summer music lessons are very important and crucial to a music student’s success. Yes, we would love to close-up after our Spring Recitals and return in September while living the good life all Summer. However, musicians and music students need to keep up their craft and playing music during the Summer.
- Summer Offers More Time
- Students are very busy during the school year. Summer music lessons offers students more time to play and enjoy music.
- Students can excel in their music and move forward much more in the Summer, without school year distractions.
- Summer Nights @ Music Notes
- We are here in the afternoons and evenings, by design. We know students have daytime camps, tutoring, pool time, grandma’s house and more. Attend in the afternoons and evenings and then head on over for ice cream at Magnifico’s or Polar Cub afterwards. It is pretty great that both of our Academy locations – East Brunswick and Whitehouse Station – are across the highway from an ice cream store. We did plan this, naturally.
- Easier Transition Into Upcoming School Year
- Playing music during and all Summer is a great way for students to transfer from Summer into the next school year. Students can have a difficult time adjusting back into a routine. Music learning and playing offers structure, so this will help.