Employment at Music Notes Academy offers its staff teachers flexible scheduling, competitive compensation and the opportunity to work alongside a great team of music teachers. We are always looking for additional experienced, dedicated, dependable and degreed musicians and artist teachers to teach private music lessons and group classes at our music Academy in East Brunswick and Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. Our teachers focus on teaching music comprehensively and in return give an unwavering commitment towards upholding our standards of musical and academic excellence to help our students succeed.
Executive Assistant to the Director
Music Notes is an award-winning community music school, looking for a dynamic and outgoing professional to assist the Director in all areas of his professional businesses.
- Music Notes Academy LLC
- backbeat Music Publishing LLC
- Mid Atlantic Music Teachers Guild LLC
Duties for Executive Assistant to the Director include:
- Scheduling | Manage multiple teacher/employee schedules
- Coordinating Events | Music Festival, Concerts & Recitals
- Project Management | Independent and team collaboration
- Event Planning | Production for Music Festival
- Research | For projects, where applicable
- Sales | Educational Sales & Musical Instrument Sales
- Customer Service | Keeping people happy…
- Day-to-Day Administrative Tasks | Assisting Director
- Be organized, hard working, ability to have flexible schedule
- Personal assistant experience preferred
- Musical Instrument performance ability preferred
- Knowledge/Experience with Apple & Microsoft software
- Knowledge/Experience with Intuit software and POS systems
- Knowledge/Experience with WordPress, Weebly, MailChimp
- Knowledge with Social Media
- Be an excellent brand representative
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks efficiently, be creative
- Clear communicator, outgoing, friendly with customers, students & parents
- Valid NJ drivers license, have reliable transportation
If you are interested in becoming Executive Assistant to the Director at Music Notes Academy send us a cover letter and resume/CV to – Music Notes Academy LLC PO Box 1323 South Plainfield, NJ 07080. We will contact you for an interview if your qualifications match our needs.
Award-Winning New Jersey Music School Seeking additional Music Teachers to teach private music lessons – young children through adults – and group music classes at our East Brunswick, NJ Academy and/or Whitehouse Station, NJ location.
Music teachers must have a degree in music, music education, music performance, education or a related field. Teachers with a graduate degree and multi-instrumentalist musicians are preferred. Teachers must have knowledge of music pedagogy, curricular approaches to teaching music and a strong desire to help music students of varying ages and ability levels succeed as student musicians.
Seeking Additional Music Teachers for
- piano – Beginner through Advanced
- voice – Beginner through Advanced
- piano/voice – Beginner through Advanced
- piano/guitar – Beginner through Advanced
- guitar/bass guitar – Beginner through Advanced
- strings – violin, viola, cello – Beginner through Advanced
- Music Therapists
- Dance Teachers
- Yoga Instructors
- Musical Theater Teachers
- Acting Teachers
Music Notes Academy offers its staff teachers the option to have a teaching schedule based upon their availability and the opportunity to work with a great team of award-winning music teachers. We require an unwavering commitment to teaching music comprehensively and upholding our standards of musical and academic excellence to help our students succeed.
Music Teacher Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive music instruction to our students during their class/lesson time
- Arrive on time to our Academy and for your scheduled classes and lessons
- Be helpful, patient, friendly, responsible and professional
- Be enthusiastic, prompt, pro-active and efficient in communicating with our Director
Employment Requirements For Consideration
- Have at minimum a degree in music or a related specialty
- Have the ability and skills to teach beginner through advanced-level students
- Have experience teaching music, be willing to accept training and orientation from our Director
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interview, submit references, pass background check
Music Teacher Benefits
- Our employees are paid for student absences, late cancellations and student no-shows. We do not require make-up lessons. We know this is uncommon for music schools. We started this in 2013.
- Our employees receive unlimited discounts on any item – instruments, sheet music, software, etc.. – we sell or can special order. Purchase gear for yourself at MNA’s wholesale cost.
- Our employees can create a schedule based upon their availability.
- Direct-Deposit of paychecks, every two weeks.
- We have a break room, complete with goodies, free of course.
- Our employees are paid for MNA concerts, recitals and events. Our teachers are not required to work for free.
- Grow with MNA. We like to see our staff grow with us, create new programs, perform administrative tasks and gain additional responsibilities within MNA.
If you are interested in becoming a Music Notes Academy teacher and joining our staff, send us a cover letter and resume/CV to – Music Notes Academy LLC PO Box 1323 South Plainfield, NJ 07080. We will contact you for an interview if your qualifications match our needs.