Employment at Music Notes Academy offers its staff teachers flexible teaching schedules, competitive compensation and the opportunity to work alongside a great team of music teachers. We are always looking for additional experienced, dedicated, dependable and degreed musicians and artist teachers to teach private music lessons and group classes at our music Academy. Our teachers focus on teaching music comprehensively and in return give an unwavering commitment towards upholding our standards of musical and academic excellence to help our students succeed.
Music Teacher Employment
Award-Winning New Jersey Music School Seeking additional music teachers to teach private music lessons – young children through adults – and group music classes (Rock Bands, Chamber Groups, Quartets) at our East Brunswick, Whitehouse Station, Edison and Englewood, New Jersey Academy locations.
Music teachers must have a degree in music, music education, music performance, education or a related field. Teachers with a graduate degree and multi-instrumentalist musicians are preferred. Teachers must have knowledge of music pedagogy, curricular approaches to teaching music and a strong desire to help music students of varying ages and ability levels succeed as student musicians.
Seeking Additional Music Teachers
- piano teacher
- voice teacher
- piano/voice teacher
- guitar/voice teacher
- woodwinds & brass teacher
- strings teacher
Music Notes Academy offers its staff teachers the option to have a flexible teaching schedule based upon their availability and the opportunity to work with a great team of award-winning music teachers. We require an unwavering commitment to teaching music comprehensively and upholding our standards of musical and academic excellence to help our students succeed.
Music Teacher Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive music instruction to our students during their class/lesson time
- Arrive on time to our Academy and for your scheduled classes and lessons
- Be helpful, patient, friendly, responsible and professional
- Be enthusiastic, prompt, pro-active and efficient in communicating with our Director
Employment Requirements For Consideration
- Have at minimum a degree in music or a related specialty
- Have the ability and skills to teach beginner through advanced-level students
- Have experience teaching music, be willing to accept training and orientation from our Director
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interview, submit references, pass background check
Music Teacher Benefits
- Our employees are paid for student absences, late cancellations and student no-shows. We do not require make-up lessons. We know this is uncommon for music schools. We started this in 2013.
- Our employees receive unlimited discounts on any item – instruments, sheet music, software, etc.. – we sell or can special order. Purchase gear for yourself at MNA’s wholesale cost.
- Direct-Deposit of paychecks, every two weeks.
- We have a break room, complete with goodies, free of course.
- Our employees are paid for MNA concerts, recitals and events. Our teachers are not required to work for free.
- Grow with MNA. We like to see our staff grow with us, create new programs, perform administrative tasks and gain additional responsibilities within MNA.
If you are interested in becoming a Music Notes Academy teacher and joining our staff, mail us a cover letter and resume/CV to – Music Notes Academy LLC PO Box 1323 South Plainfield, NJ 07080 or email via this website.
We will contact you for an interview at our East Brunswick Academy.